Friday, November 16, 2012

This involuntary journey

Why create a blog to document this tragic event in my life?  You may not be asking that, but I certainly have asked myself that.  I cant seem to stop talking about it.  I have read and heard of many people who hide from life and reality, refusing to acknowledge the event that happened.  I have made it a point to speak of what happened to us whenever it comes to mind.  Which right now is just about every minute of every day.  Morbid for some, but strangely comforting for me.  It happened.  No matter how many mornings I wake up hoping to look over at our pack and play and realize it was just another crazy pregnancy dream.....it happened.  As much as nobody likes to talk about a pregnancy ending in the death of a baby....it happens.  It happened to me.

This is my journey through the pain, through the grief, through the anger.....through every high, and every low that goes along with this journey and the new person that I am.  A mother who has lost a child.  


1 comment:

  1. You are NOT alone! Sending love and prayers. You are in my heart!

    ReplyDelete